当前位置: > 学富五车
骨头的英文怎么读(英文有声绘本《Bones》骨头)
2023-08-03 11:28:01
Mars
194
来源:卡蜜儿读绘本

骨头的英文怎么读?听绘本请点击下方音频

骨头的英文

Bones.wav

6:57

来自卡蜜儿读绘本

《Bones》

Walk.

Jump.

走、 跳,

Touch your toes.

摸摸你的脚趾

Bend our knees.

弯曲你的膝盖

Hold your nose.

捏住你的鼻子

Any way you move,

不管你怎么动

your bones are helping out.

你的骨头都在帮你

You have 206 bones in your body.

你身上有206块骨头

These bones fit together perfectly.

这些骨头完美地结合在一起

Together, they form your skeleton.

他们一起构成你的骨架

Your bones are hidden under your skin.

你的骨头藏在你的皮肤下面

But you can feel them and see their shape.

但你能感觉到它们并看到它们的形状

Your bones start out small

你的骨头开始很小

just the way you do

就像你也很小那样

As your bones grow you grow,too.

随着你的骨骼成长,你也长大了

The smallest bones are inside your ears.

最小的骨头在你耳朵里面

The biggest bones are in your legs.

最大的骨头在你的腿上

Some of your bones act as armor.

你的一些骨头充当盔甲

A flat bone in the middle of your chest protects your heart.

胸部中间扁平的骨头保护你的心脏。

Your ribs are a bony cage for your lungs and other squishy parts.

你的肋骨是你的肺和其他软组织的骨笼

The bones of your face are part of your skull.

你脸上的骨头是你头骨的一部分

It covers your brain like a helmet.

它像头盔一样覆盖你的大脑

Some people think skulls look scary.

有些人认为头骨看起来很吓人

They like to wear skull masks on Halloween.

他们喜欢在万圣节戴骷髅面具。

Long ago,

很久以前,

pirates used a flag with a skull and crossbones on it to frighten people.

海盗们用一面印有骷髅头和交叉骨头的旗子来吓唬人

Today, a skull and crossbones means danger or poison.

今天,一个骷髅和交叉骨意味着危险或毒药

When you see it, be careful!

当你看到它时,要小心

Your bones do not bend.

你的骨头不会弯曲

So they are joined in places where you need to bend.

所以它们在需要弯曲的地方连接在一起

These places are called joints.

这些地方叫做关节

Your spine, or backbone, has many joints.

你的脊椎或脊椎,有许多关节

It helps you to stand up straight or do a somersault.

它可以帮助你站直或做空翻

Our bones work with our muscles to make our bodies move.

我们的骨骼和我们的肌肉一起工作使我们的身体运动

Bones are hard and strong.

骨头坚硬牢固

But sometimes they break by accident.

但是有时他们会意外断裂

Luckily, the broken parts can grow back together.

好在受损害的部位可以重新生长在一起

After many weeks, the bone is healed.

几个星期后,骨头就能愈合了

Some old bones turn into fossils after millions of years.

几百万年后一些老骨头变成了化石

Fossils tell us a lot about animals that lived long ago——

化石能告诉我们很多关于生活在很久以前年代的动物—

such as dinosaurs!

比如恐龙!

Many animals have bones like ours.

许多动物像我们一样有骨头,

But their skeletons match their shapes and sizes.

但是它们的骨骼与他们的形状和大小相匹配

Toads and goldfish have much smaller bones than we do.

蟾蜍和金鱼有比我们小得多的骨头。

Elephants and whales have much bigger bones than we do.

大象和鲸鱼有比我们大得多的骨头

Some animals have no bones at all.

有些动物根本没有骨头

Jellyfish and worms wriggle and squiggle without them.

水母和蠕虫的蠕动和扭动不需要骨头

If you had no bones, you would look like a blob.

如果你没有骨头你看起来像一团软塌塌的东西

So when you run or stretch or grab or chew,

所以当你跑步、拉伸、咀嚼时

think of your bones and say, "Thank you!"

想想你的骨头 并对它们说:“谢谢”!

本文内容仅供分享学习,不作商业用途,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的权益,请与我们联系删除,谢谢!

本文关键词: 骨头的英文
本文标签: 英文  

相关推荐