typical什么意思?你总是这样 it is typical of you
(1) typical除了表示“典型的,有代表性的”,还表示“不出所料的,一贯的”,用于批评或抱怨
(2) it/this/that is typical of sb. “某人一贯就是这样子,某人总是这样”
(3) it/this/that is typical of you “你总是这样”
(4) typical! “老是这样,一贯如此,又来了”
例
Typical. Even when you're here, you're not here.
你总是这样,就算在家里也心不在焉的。
Carl: This is so typical.
你总是这样。
Susan: Oh, I'm sorry. Was that petulant, too?
真抱歉,我又无理取闹了?《绝望的主妇》
petulant “任性的,耍孩子脾气的”
受不了 can't stand doing sth.
(1) can't stand “不能忍受,受不了”
(2) can't stand sth./sb.“不能忍受……,受不了……”
(3) can't stand doing sth. “受不了做某事”
例
You know I can't stand it when you use that word.
你明明知道我不喜欢你提那个字。
I cannot stand hanging out with his lvy League friends.
我真受不了和他常青藤的朋友们一起玩。
受够了 be fed up with sth.
feed sb. up既指“(用大量食物)养肥,养壮”;也表示“使厌倦”,常用被动语态。
be fed up with sth.“受够了……”
例
I am fed up with being rejected.
我受够了被拒绝。
I am fed up with her condescending attitude.
我受够了她居高临下的态度。