【第一段】 整体描述＋具体数据描述2句 （静态/动态）
【第二段】 过渡句 ＋现象原因论证
1. I am writing to you about... which I received/bought...
2. Iam going to complain about...
3. I am writing to inform you that I am dissatisfied with your.
4. I feel sorry to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about.
5. I wish to draw your attention to the problem that I bought.
6. I am writing to make a complaint about…
7. I feel sorry to trouble you but I am afraid I have to make a serious complaint.
1. When I took... out of the bag and examined... closely, I found...
2. When I unpacked...and tried to use it,it did not work.
3. I will appreciate it very much if you could...
4. I would be grateful if you could...
5. I trust you will take my complaints seriously and...
1. I would be grateful if you could...
2. I look forward to your dealing with these problems without delay.
3. I hope that my problem will get your consideration.
4. We do hope that you'll take measures to solve the problem.
5. I will appreciate it very much if you could…
6. I must have you fully understand that without a satisfying solution, I will reserve my right to take legal action.
To whom it may concern.
I am________(自我介绍）. ②1 feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about________.
The reason for my dissatisfaction is________（总体介绍）. In the first place,________（抱怨的第一个方面）.In addition,________(抱怨的第二个方面).Under these circumstances, I find it________(感觉）to________(抱怨的方面给你带来的后果).
I appreciate it very much if you could________（提出建议和请求），preferably________（进一步的要求),and I would like to have this matter settled by________(设定解决事情最后期限）Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to your reply.
1. 反映存在问题；2. 提出解决方案。
I am writing this letter to complain about some problems I have come across recently in your bookstore. Yesterday I bought an English novel with an elaborately designed cover. But later I found that several pages of the book were cracked and befouled. What is worse, the misprints spread everywhere in the book and seriously affected my comprehension. I went to your bookstore to require a replacement. Surprisingly, your staff turned down my request rudely and even denied the poor quality of the book.
Now, I'm wondering whether you can refund or exchange a new one for me. In the meantime, I'd like to appeal to better service of your staff. An early response will be appreciated.
遇到：come across→run into
原句：Yesterday I bought an English novel with an elaborately designed cover. But later I found that several pages of the book were cracked and befouled.
拓展句：Yesterday I bought an English novel with an elaborately designed cover, of which later I found that several pages were cracked and befouled.
【点睛】[高分句型1] I am writing this letter to complain about some problems I have come across recently in your bookstore. (运用了省略关系词的定语从句)
[高分句型2] Now, I'm wondering whether you can refund or exchange a new one for me. (运用了whether引导宾语从句)